- Law on intellectual property 2005;
- Decree No. 103/2006 / ND-CP;
- Circular No. 01/2007 / TT-BKHCN;
- Circular No. 22/2009 / TT-BTC.
Authority: Intellectual Property Department
Processing time: 15 - 18 months from the date of application.
Steps to follow:
- Formal examination: 01 - 02 months from the date of receipt of applications;
- Announcing the application: 02 months from the date of accepting the valid application;
- Examination of application content: 08 - 12 months from the date of publication.
- Declaration (02 copies according to set form);
- Power of attorney (if submitted through a representative);
- Documents certifying the right to apply (if any);
- Priority confirmation document (hungry for Foreign Applicants - if applicable)
- Receipt of payment of fees.
Services of Dragon Law Firm:
- Look up and evaluate the ability to protect trademarks; Advise customers on handling options in cases where trademarks do not meet protection standards;
- Consult the scope of protection and sub-groups;
- Prepare records and documents;
- Carry out the procedures for applying for a trademark registration certificate;
- Respond to the NOIP's notices;
- Working with competent state agencies;
- Advice on other related issues such as: owner issues, trademark licensing issues, trademark protection….
- Legal advice after being granted a protection title: the obligation to use the trademark, the procedure for extension, issues related to information changes on the certificate of trademark registration ...
Dragon Law Firm - Hotline: 1900.599.979
Website: www.vanphongluatsu.com.vn - www.dragonlaw.vn
Hanoi Headquarter: Floor 14.6, Vimeco Blog, Lot E9, Pham Hung Str., Trung Hoa Ward, Cau Giay Dist, Hanoi
Hai Phong Office: FL4.6, Khanh Hoi Bldg, Lot 2/3C, Le Hong Phong Str., Ngo Quyen Dist., Hai Phong