Dragon Law Firm with team of professional lawyers, legal and economic experts always listen and support our customer to achieve the best results. Clients can contact us by hotline 1900.599.979 to be directly and accurately consulted.
- Individual requests debt collection from individual
- Individual requests debt collection from organization
- Individual requests debt collection from enterprise
- Organization requests debt collection from individual
- Organization requests debt collection from organization
- Enterprise requests debt collection from individual
- Enterprise requests debt collection from enterprise
2, Type of debts:
- Debts arising from borrowing of assets but not paid
- Debts arising from breach of contracts
- Debts from non-contractual liability. . .
3, Document receipt:
Customer provide all documents related debts as below:
- For individual: ID card and all debt documents as evidence (if any) such as debt certificates, debt promissory note, loan documents . . .
4, Debt document verification:
- Verify the legality of the debt documents is reviewed against the entire documents provided with sufficient legal basis or not
- Verify the debtor may exist in reality or not
- Verify ability to pay debt
- Over the course of document verification, Dragon Law shall appoint lawyers who conduct debtor exposure by email or directly meet the debtor to negotiate on settlement. During this time if the debtor is willing to cooperate and pay the debt, Dragon Law will recover the debt in the form of negotiation.
- In case the debtor does not express any willingness to settle, Dragon Law will conduct the necessary legal procedures to sue.
After approaching the debtor to negotiate debt recovery, however, it can not be reached. Dragon Law shall conduct the legal procedures to lodge complain as below:
- Making the petition
- Filing a petition
- Participate in court when the court summons
- Guide to request the enforcement of judgments. . .
- During this period, Dragon Law will appoint our lawyer as representative on behalf of customers to presente in court to protect the customers’ interests.
With reasonable costs, Dragon Law is pleasure to serve our Customers in the best quality services on debt collection. Detailed information please contact Dragon Law as below:
Dragon Law Firm - Hotline: 1900.599.979
Hanoi Headquarter: FL14.6, VIMECO Bldg, Lot E9, Pham Hung Str., Trung Hoa Ward, Cau Giay Dist., Hanoi
Hai Phong Office: FL4.6, Khanh Hoi Bldg, Lot 2/3C, Le Hong Phong Str., Ngo Quyen Dist., Hai Phong