In the course of business operation, what if a one member limited liability company wants to change its head office? Good lawyers in Hanoi, Vietnam, Dragon Law Firm will advise you the needed procedures:
Procedures for changing the head office of one member limited liability company:
One member limited liability company needs to prepare 01 set of preliminary documents, including the following documents:
- Request for change registration (signed by the legal representative of the company);
- A written decision on the change of the address of the company's owner (signed by the owner). The decision must clearly state the amended contents in the Charter;
- Original Business Registration Certificate or Business Registration Certificate and Tax Registration Certificate or Business Registration Certificate and Tax Registration;
- Notice of changes in tax registration information;
- Index of records (recorded in the above order);
- Applicant information declaration.
Notes when changing the head office of a one member limited liability company
- The legal representative of the enterprise is responsible for registering changes of the address of the head office of the enterprise within 10 days from the date of change.
- In case of changing the head office address to another place within the province or city directly under the Central Government where the enterprise has registered, the enterprise shall send a notice to the Business Registration Office where the enterprise is headquartered. The notice must be enclosed with the documents stated in the dossier composition.
- In case of relocating the head office of an enterprise to a province or city directly under the Central Government other than the registered province, the enterprise shall send a notice to the Business Registration Office where the new office is intended. The notice must be enclosed with the documents stated in the dossier composition.
Where to apply the documents for a change of company’s headquarters?
The enterprise submits the application file for registration of changes in the business registration certificate directly at the Business Registration Office where the enterprise is headquartered or the legal representative submits the application for enterprise registration via internet following the process on the National Information Portal on business registration.
Fee of charge: 100,000 VND / time for direct or free filing when the submitting online.
Dragon Law Firm with a team of experienced Lawyers in the business field, shall help you deal with this issue quickly and efficiently.
For further information, please contact our Firm by these information:
Dragon Law Firm - 1900. 599.979
Address: Room 6, floor 14, Vimeco Building, Pham Hung Street, Cau Giay District, Hanoi, Vietnam
or No 24, Alley 29, Tram street, Long Bien ward, Long Bien district, Hanoi, Vietnam