Individuals, groups of individuals or household representatives who wish to conduct business in the form of household businesses, individuals, groups of individuals or household representatives should prepare the following documents:
- Application form for household business registration (Annex III-1, Circular 20/2015/TT-BKHDT)
- List of individuals contributing capital to establish a household business (Annex III-2, Circular 20/2015/TT-BKHDT);
- Valid copy of ID card or valid passport of individuals participating in household business or household representative;
- In case a business household is set up by a group of individuals: A copy of the minutes of the group meeting on the establishment of a business household is required.
- Individuals, groups of individuals or household representatives submit dossiers to district-level business registration offices.
- The district-level business registration offices shall issue receipts;
- Quantity: 01 set
- Processing time limit: Within 03 working days after receipt of the complete and valid dossiers.
- Fee: 200,000 VND/ 1 time (Circular 215/2016 / TT-BTC)
Receipt of result:
Upon receipt of dossiers, the district-level business registration offices shall issue receipts and grant business household registration certificates to business households within 03 working days after receiving the dossiers. The following conditions:
- The line of business is not on the list of prohibited lines of business;
- The name of the business household intended to be registered in accordance with Article 73 of Decree No.78/2015/ND-CP;
- Pay in full the registration fees as prescribed.
If the dossier is invalid, within 03 working days after receiving the dossier, the district-level business registration office must clearly notify the applicant of the contents to be amended and/or supplemented in writing to the founders of household business.
Rights to complain
If after 03 working days from the date of submission of the household business registration dossier, the household business registration certificate is not received or the notice on requesting the amendment or supplementation of the household business registration dossier. The applicant of household business registration has the right to lodge a complaint in accordance with the law on complaints and denunciations.
Famous law firm in Vietnam in corporate registration is willing to help at hotline 1900.599.979.
Dragon Law Firm - Hotline: 1900.599.979
HQ: FL14.6, VIMECO Bldg, Lot E9, Pham Hung Str., Trung Hoa Ward, Cau Giay Dist., Hanoi
Office: FL4.6, Khanh Hoi Bldg, Lot 2/3C, Le Hong Phong Str., Ngo Quyen Dist., Hai Phong