Best law firm in Vietnam in labors and social insurance, Dragon Law support local and foreign companies the all procedures to prepare when the labor and social insurance inspectors at the district level come to check whether the operation of labor or social insurance is compling with the law or not.
The files that companies should prepare:
I. General operation report of company
2. Labor contracts
3. Work permits (if having foreign laborers)
4. Increase/decrease labor declaration
5. Report on social insurance books, expense, application, health insurance paper
6. Labor discipline documents, termination of labor contracts
7. Wage scale, payroll
8. List of signature for salary receipt of labors
9. Attendance lists
10. Regulation to pay salary, bonus ...
11. Labor regulation
12. Collective labor agreement
13. Health check records for labors
14. Report on occupational health and safety
15. Test records to the working environment
16. Personal protective equipment (equipment, monitoring book, type and number of personal protective equipment provided)
17. Training on occupational safety and health (number of trainees, number of grantees).
18. Labor protection plan.
19. Develop internal rules and procedures for labor safety and sanitation for machines, post regulations at the workplace.
20. Dossiers of registration and inspection of machines, equipment and supplies subject to strict labor safety and sanitation requirements.
21. Books for monitoring the information of machinery and equipment.
22. Payment vouchers to trade union fees.
23. Regulations on vocational training
24. Other regulatory documents of the enterprise
Dragon Law Firm - Hotline: 1900.599.979
HQ: FL14.6, VIMECO Bldg, Lot E9, Pham Hung Str., Trung Hoa Ward, Cau Giay Dist., Hanoi
Office: FL4.6, Khanh Hoi Bldg, Lot 2/3C, Le Hong Phong Str., Ngo Quyen Dist., Hai Phong