As a newly established enterprise, there is no accountant, no chief accountant and need an tax advice from famous law firm in Vietnam in enterprise consultation with sufficient qualifications, experience, capacity to guide on the use of invoices, accounting books, tax declaration, consultation on the provisions of current tax law?
To avoid risks associated with the implementation of accounting procedures and tax procedures, Dragon Law advises to new setup companies in Vietnam with the main duties need to be done when they start a new business.
1. Accounting - Monthly Tax Report:
- Prepare and submit the declarations of added value, VAT using report (form BC26), PIT according to regulations
- Make a receipt-expense note, first in – first out note.
- Accoungting diary book; ledger account book
- Cash book; bank book
- Detailed inventory book; receivable and payable liabilities
- Make a table of import-export-inventory; drafting contracts, payroll table
- Statistic report …
2. Quarterly tax reports:
Draft and submit VAT, BC26, PIT, CIT declarations as required
3. Annual tax settlement:
- Prepare and submit CIT, PIT settlement
- Prepare and submit financial statements including balance sheet, financial statement, business results, cash flow statement ...
For more support in tax, please contact to Dragon Law at any time via:
Dragon Law Firm - Hotline: 1900.599.979
HQ: FL14.6, VIMECO Bldg, Lot E9, Pham Hung Str., Trung Hoa Ward, Cau Giay Dist., Hanoi
Office: FL4.6, Khanh Hoi Bldg, Lot 2/3C, Le Hong Phong Str., Ngo Quyen Dist., Hai Phong