1. Defend and protect the legitimate rights and interests of clients or representatives of clients involved in the settlement of civil, economic, commercial, labor, marriage and family disputes at courts; arbitration;
2. Consult and guide clients to take legal action;
3. Draft the application form (the petition, the appeal), the documents sent to the competent agencies (proposals in the proceedings; petition for appeal, request for judgment execution ...);
4. Search the dossiers and law provisions related to specific cases;
5. Exchange and guide the clients to collect evidence, provide information;
6. Collect evidence through contacts with relevant individuals, organizations and agencies;
7. Meeting and discussion with the bodies conducting the proceedings (investigating bodies, procuracies, courts, judicial executives), arbitration agencies to best protect their legitimate rights and obligations;
8. Take part in litigation at courts and arbitration agencies to protect legitimate rights and interests of clients;
9. Representative outside the proceedings.
The prestigious law firm in vietnam in crime is willing to support.
Dragon Law Firm - Hotline: 1900.599.979
HQ: FL14.6, VIMECO Bldg, Lot E9, Pham Hung Str., Trung Hoa Ward, Cau Giay Dist., Hanoi
Office: FL4.6, Khanh Hoi Bldg, Lot 2/3C, Le Hong Phong Str., Ngo Quyen Dist., Hai Phong