For further information about the process of granting and managing codes and bar codes, please contact to consultation hotline for the process of granting and managing code and barcode at famous law firm in Hanoi at 1900.599.979.
Process of Granting and Managing Codes and Bar Codes
- Registration for code and barcode use;
- Receipt of registration for code and barcode using dossier;
- Evaluation the dossier and granting the Certificate on the right of using codes and bar codes;
- The guide to codes and bar codes using;
2. Methods to apply:
Apply directly in the head office of Vietnam Directorate for Standards, Metrology and Quality, Quatest 3 or by post office.
3. The component and the quantity of dossier:
a. The component:
- The registration of codes and bar codes use;
- The copy of the Business registration certificate or the decision of establishment;
- The registration for the list of products using GTIN code;
- The registration information form for Vietnam GS1’s database;
b. The quantity: 02
4. The handling time:
15 working days from the day of receiving all valid dossiers.
5. Objects to carry out administrative procedures:
Vietnam organizations and individuals, foreign organizations and individuals operating in Vietnam want to use codes and bar codes.
6. The agency carries out administrative procedures:
Vietnam Directorate of Standards, Metrology and Quality.
7. The conclusion of carrying out administrative procedures:
- The decision of granting Certificate on the right to codes and bar codes using;
- The Certificate on the right to code and barcode using.
8. The name of form, written declaration form:
- The registration of codes and bar codes using form;
- The registration of the list of product using GTIN code;
- The registration information form for Vietnam GS1 database;
9. Conditions for carrying out administrative procedure:
No conditions for carrying out administrative procedures
- The Decision No.45/2000/QD-TTg on 27 March 2002 by the Prime Minister providing for the contents of State management over numeral codes and bar codes;
- The Decision No.15/2006/QD-BKHCN on 23 August 2006 by The Minister of Science and Technology promulgating the regulation on allocation, use and management of article numbers and bar codes.
Dragon Law Firm - Hotline: 1900.599.979
HQ: FL14.6, VIMECO Bldg, Lot E9, Pham Hung Str., Trung Hoa Ward, Cau Giay Dist., Hanoi
Office: FL4.6, Khanh Hoi Bldg, Lot 2/3C, Le Hong Phong Str., Ngo Quyen Dist., Hai Phong