Dragon Law has the experienced lawyers in participation at proceedings, defense in court. We offer legal services as defense lawyers/litigator in Civil - Enterprise in Vietnam.
Disputes within the enterprise:
- Disputes between the company and members of the company related to the establishment, operation and dissolution, merger, consolidation, division, separation, transformation of the company's organization.
- Disputes between the members of the company together concerning the establishment, operation and dissolution, merger, consolidation, division, separation, transformation of the company's organization.
Work scope of Dragon:
- Receive information on the case, reviewing the system of internal corporate documents related to the case;
- Draft consulting plan, representing plan to settle the disputes;
- Draft service contract and proceed to conclude;
- Work with customers, unify working plan, resolve disputes or disagreement;
- Representative for clients to sue, participate in court proceedings;
- Perform other related work.
Dragon Law Firm consults and participates in the settlement of disputes as well as the Clients’ requirements in the business - commercial activities as follows:
1. Dispute in the business - commerce:
Disputes arising in business activity, trade between individuals and organizations with business registration and have profit purposes, including:
- Sales of goods; service providers; distribution; representative, agent; deposit;
- Rent, lease, hire, build;
- Consultation, technique; transportation of goods and passengers by rail, road and inland waterways;
- Transport of goods and passengers by air, sea;
- Buying and selling stocks, bonds and other valuable papers; investment, finance and banking; Insurance; exploration and exploitation.
- Disputes over intellectual property rights, technology transfer between individuals and organizations together and have profit purposes;
- The dispute between the company and members of the company, among the members of the company together relating to the establishment, operation and dissolution, merger, consolidation, division, separation, transformation of company organization;
- Other disputes on business and commerce pursuant to the provisions of law.
2. Requirements of business, trade activity:
- Requirements relating to the Vietnam Trade Arbitration settles the disputes in accordance with the law of commercial arbitration;
- Request for recognition or non-recognition and enforcement of judgments in Vietnam, business decisions or trade decision of foreign court;
- Request for recognition and enforcement to the business decisions, trade decision of foreign arbitration in Vietnam; Other requirements on business and commerce followed the laws.
1. Labor disputes under the settling jurisdiction of the court:
1.1. Individual labor disputes between employees and employers, which the facility labor conciliation councils and labor conciliators of the state labor management agencies in districts, ward, city of the province fails or fails to resolve within the time limit prescribed by law, the following disputes shall not necessarily go through conciliation at the facility:
a. Disputes over disciplinary measures of dismissal or unilateral termination of labor contract;
b. Disputes over compensation for damage and allowance upon termination of labor contract;
c. Disputes between a domestic employee and his/her employer;
d. Disputes over social insurance in accordance with the law on social insurance, over health insurance in accordance with the law on health insurance;
e. Disputes over compensation between employees and enterprises or non-business units sending employees to work abroad under contracts.
1.2. The collective labor dispute between the labor collective and the employer has been resolved by the Labor Arbitration Council of the province or city under central authority where the labor collective or the employer disagree with the decision of the arbitration council, including:
a. Rights and benefits related to employment, wages, income and other working conditions;
b. Implementation of the collective labor agreement;
c. Rights to establish, join and operate the trade union.
1.3. Other labor disputes as provided by the law.
2. Labor requirements under the jurisdiction of the Court
2.1. To request the recognition and enforcement of labor court judgments or decisions in Vietnam or the non-recognition of labor judgments or decisions of foreign courts without request for enforcement in Vietnam.
2.2. Request for recognition and enforcement to the foreign arbitral awards on labor in Vietnam.
2.3. Other labor requirements as provided by the law.
- Disputes in real estate projects;
- Settlement of disputes in inheritance relating to land;
- Procedure for donation of land;
- Disputes in the contract of sale of land and assets attached to land;
- Advising on liquidation procedures of house, land;
- Representative for land use right certificate (red book);
- Representatives pay registration fees and financial obligations;
- Disputes in land and compensation for ground clearance;
1. Civil disputes:
- Disputes over nationality;
- Disputes over property rights;
- Disputes over civil contracts;
- Disputes over intellectual property rights, technology transfer;
- Disputes over inheritance;
- Disputes over compensation for non-contractual damages;
- Disputes over land use rights and assets attached to land;
- Disputes relating to journalistic activities;
- Other civil disputes required by law.
2. Civil requirements:
- Request to declare or cancel the declaration of a person who has lost his / her capacity for civil acts or is restricted in his / her capacity for civil acts;
- The request for search notification for persons absent from their residence places and the management of their property;
- Request to declare or cancel a decision declared a missing person;
- Request to declare or cancel a decision declared a dead person;
- Request the recognition or non-acceptance of, and enforcement to the civil judgment or decision of a foreign court in Vietnam.
- Other civil requirements required by the law.
For more support in criminal defense lawyers in Vietnam, please contact at:
Lawyer: Nguyen Minh Long
Mobile: 098 301 9109
Head: FL14.6, VIMECO Bldg, Lot E9, Pham Hung, Trung Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi
Office: FL4.6, Khanh Hoi Bldg, Lot 2/3C, Le Hong Phong, Ngo Quyen, Hai Phong